FULL TOURNAMENT PACKAGE INCLUSIONS - NZ$470 pp
- Tournament entry to The 2018 Bay of Islands 4 Course Golf Classic
- 4 rounds of golf at 4 courses
- Kauri Cliffs with cart
- Bay of Islands Golf Club
- Waitangi Golf Club
- Whangaroa Golf Club
- Welcome function at Charlottes Kitchen in Paihia
- Prize giving lunch after your final round
- Players pack
- Daily fun prizes as well as an overall prize table
- Half way tournament 2 course dinner at the Duke of Marlborough @ NZ$55 pp
- Tournament shirt from NZ$65 or tournament jacket from NZ$85
- Trundlers and electric carts can be requested and hired at each course
Special packages offered:-
- Practice rounds at each course at special rates, contact the golf clubs direct
- For Kauri Cliffs we have secured a tournament practice round rate of NZ$195 including a cart on Saturday 26th, Sunday 27th and Wednesday 30th May. Contact PaR nz Golfing Holidays for all bookings - email@example.com
- Tournament accomodation packages at the Scenic Hotel in Paihia or Duke of Marlborough Hotel in Russell from only NZ$68 pp per night
- Tourist activities in the Northland region
- The 2018 Bay of Islands 4 Course Golf Classic (“the Tournament”) shall be under the management and control of the PaR nz Golfing Holidays Tournament Committee whose decision on all matters relating to the Tournament shall be final.
- The Tournament will be a 72-hole (4 rounds) single stableford event with prizes awarded daily as well as overall winners determined by the highest aggregate of stableford points over the four Competition rounds.
- In addition, there will be an overall best gross prize for men and women awarded at the end of the week.
- The four 18 hole Competition rounds will be conducted on Monday 28 May 2018, Tuesday 29 May 2018, Thursday 31 May 2018, and Friday 1 June 2018. (Rest day for Wednesday 30 May)
- In the event that weather conditions prevent all the players from finishing their round, that Competition round will be cancelled and the tournament reduced accordingly.
- The field is open to golfers entries received on-line with full payment on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. All golfers entering on-line will receive an electronic confirmation of entry and payment receipt.
- Competitors must have an official NZ Golf handicap, Australian Golflink G.A. handicap or an international equivalent. International players must provide prior to the tournament their membership number and golf association website for handicap verification. All handicaps will be frozen for the duration of the Tournament. The committee may adjust handicaps for competitors from other countries not using the course & player USGA slope system for handicapping.
- In the case of a tie: For daily prizes, there will be a count back based on the last 9 holes, 6 holes, 3 holes, 1 hole then by lot. For overall aggregate prizes, there will be a count back based on the last 18 holes, last 9 holes, 6 holes, 3 holes, 1 hole then by lot.
- Daily winners will also be announced in all divisions – players winning a prize on any day, will be ineligible for further daily prizes. Players may only win one aggregate prize. All prizes will be distributed in accordance with the Rules of Amateur Golf Status.
- The Tournament will be conducted in accordance with the Rules of Golf and such Local Rules as approved by the Tournament Committee.
- The Tournament Committee may at its discretion amend or add any condition of the Tournament.
- All competitors are responsible for all damage to hotel property including any damage in rooms and / or golf carts.
- Full payment is due at the time of entry. Any variation to your booking must be in writing. PaR nz Golfing Holidays reserve the right to change golf courses and venues to that which is advertised providing a replacement of a similar standard is substituted.
- In the event that you cancel, we will refund your entry fee less NZ$40 administration fee. Refunds for add-on booking arrangements such as hotels, airlines, rental car companies, golf courses etc. will only be considered based on what percentage we are able to secure from suppliers less the deposit.
PaR nz Corporate Events Limited may arrange media promotion and publicity before, during and after the Tournament. Competitors assent to references to them and pictures of them appearing and being used for purposes determined by PaR nz Corporate Events Limited.
By entering this PaR nz Golfing Holidays event managed tournament, event or tour, you agree to be added to the PaR nz Golfing Holidays database and to receive electronic on-going communications including email newsletters, electronic flyers, and materials as may be sent by post, including specific updates as they pertain to the event you have just entered.
NZ LICENCING LAWS (Clubhouse)
All players and partners participating in the 2018 Bay of Islands 4 Course Golf Classic agree to comply with the NZ Licence Laws when entering and purchasing services from the four golf club venues. This may include providing your name and home address.
All competitors participating in 2018 Bay of Islands 4 Course Golf Classic do so at their own risk; the Tournament Committee, PaR nz Golfing Holidays, sponsors, host golf clubs and other suppliers of goods or services accept no liability for any death, injury, property loss or damage incurred during or arising out of any aspect of the conduct of the Championship. For all New Zealand and overseas golfers, PaR nz Golfing Holidays strongly recommends travel insurance is taken by each person travelling.
I declare that I am eligible under the conditions of the Tournament, and that as an amateur golfer I conform with the Rules of Amateur Status and that all of the provided information is correct to the best of my knowledge, and I confirm that I have read and agree to all conditions of the tournament.